by offering gourmet festive meals for the weekends.
1. 61% of kids find their parents more relaxed and fun to be around when they have dinner together
3. 70% of kids appreciate their parents more when they take the time to share a meal together.
5. Children who eat family dinners consume more fruits & vegetables and less junk food.
2. 65% of parents feel less stressed when they eat dinner with their spouses as a family.
4. Kids in families eating together have less likelihood to smoke and develop eating disorders.
6. There is a strong relationship between love in a home and the richness of the family dinner table.